Monday, July 2, 2007

My Superbly Cute Ex-housemate ===> Kay Ying Shong


Ha...this is especially for you, my dear...

I got your message in the CBOX...
Here you go >>>

Kay Ying Shong, ha...she might not like me to call her full name, but I have already used to it. Bear with me, girl.

She is the cutest girl I have seen in Drake. She is helpful, talkative, can't be alone (too much to share with others), "ren jia ren ai, che jian che zai"...haha

On the other hand, she is a tough girl. She has the determination to realize her goals. She is working so hard everyday, just to get through it. I really admire her spirit, Gambate, girl!

I am so lucky to have this SKY Princess as my best friend!
Love you and will see ya soon!

Thanks for the beautiful Graduation Present from you!!!
I like it so much! It is so adorable...

No comments: