Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ringling Brother’s Over the Top Circus

Madison Square Garden, New York

It was my first time to pay and watch the circus. I usually watch it for free. Hehe...I could still remember the old times where dad brought us to the fun fair and watched the mini circus. So nice to cuddle my dad while watching the tiger or lion show...Miss the moment so much...

It was a big show to me...From a free, mini circus to a ticket issued, giant circus with more than 100 living things in the show. It was fun, yet I am not a big fan.

Let's move onto the photo show ---


= Full House =








2 comments:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Your blog, I found an article about Japan
Do you like Japanese foods and fashion?
If you are interested in Japan, there is a link to my site please.
Japanese culture (for example, Japanese healty food, animation, games) here.
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.