Thursday, June 28, 2007

Someone important in my life

That's just like a dream to be here in the U.S. pursuing my bachelor degree in actuarial science/finance.

If you were to ask me have I ever thought of studying in the America...

NO --- why? --- never think of it before.
There are many people that I know, want to come to the U.S. to pursue their dream since young.
Maybe I am a daddy girl...I prefer to stay side by side with my parents. Wish to see them, greet them and chat with them everyday. I love them very much.


They are the one who created the marvellous life for me!
They are my painting brushes:
=> When I am sad, both of them will draw me a sunny day - tell me not to let go the sunshine and be happy always;

=> When I need support, they will always give me strength by drawing me a pair of hands and a rainbow - telling me not to give up and try your best;
=> When I need someone to share my stories, they will draw me a pair of ears - tell me that they will be my audience forever;
=> When I am happy, they draw me serious look and comes with a smiling face - telling me to be humble always and they share my happiness with me always;

=> When I need guidance for future, they draw me a bright sunshine - tell me go ahead to pursue my dream! -- That's why I am here! To make my dream comes true!



Thank you, daddy and mommy!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Thanks for being my lovely painting brushes for 21 years, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81, 91, 101, ... forever.


Along the path to my dream, I have met a person who I fall in love with him everyday.
He always being understanding...
He always take good care of this little sotong...
He always be there to support me...

He always cheer me up when i am sad...
He always cheer for me when i am happy...
He never leave me alone...
Never stop to being a good company of mine. He stands for an important role in my life, I learnt a lot from him, and still learning...


Thanks for thinking of me always.






I LOVE YOU, my dear Randy Beh.

- Always be your princess -
&
-- You are my prince always --








Who are there to support me in the middle of the path to my dream???!
They are my *38 Empire* sisters!!!
They always be there to lend their hands to me - - Always Ready
They are the one who trying hard to put on a smile on my face, give me a hug, and be my audience.

Thanks for being my good companies for so long...I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

My sisters:


1st sis - Cheng Yee


3rd sis - Yee Peng

4th sis - Mei Yee

5th sis - Jyy Huey




It's time for me to give you all a BIG HUG and THANK YOU.
I appreciate your efforts, time, and companionship.

You will ALWAYS ON MY MIND.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, nice n sweet blog, all the best to all you and those who have walked you all the way.. cheers


ur fake daddy,
*donhv acc, so needa steal ppl's acc, hehee