Friday, June 29, 2007

You Deserve Not only A suRprise

but a great surprise from a special person ~~~


Thank you my dear. Baby sotong will be here waiting for your homecoming this August!

All the best for your Badminton Match tomorrow!
Your team will be the record winner of the year!
~ Gambate ~


A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough.

- By John Christian Boree -


I am so excited and ready to be 21st??!

A big number --- No
A legal drinking age --- No
Finally can rent a car under my own name --- No

HmmMm...

is because...

It gives me a hint that I should be ready to stand on my own feet, take full responsibility of my own matter, and enjoy the never ending improvement...

I bet everyone would like to grow wiser mentally ... so do I.
I am so excited to learn to be a better person, ready to make a change in my life!

Pray hard for Forever Princess!



No comments: