Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Same Result, Different Response

Prepared...
Studied all day...
The result of the outcome was not something I hoped for...

Sorry to disappoint myself, my parents, my dear, my 38 sista, and my friends again.
I have put in the best I could, but I still couldn't get the result.

Anyway, I would like to give a big hug to my lao gong, Randy Beh!!! He is the BEST! Haha...
Thanks for being so supportive and even want me to be guai guai at home and take care of my future . I will never give up to be better, my dear. Like you said, result is a feedback. It is the preparation, attitude towards the goal that count! Behave.

I went to McD with Eva (Drive-thru), to treat myself a delicious Oreo Mc Flurry!
However, it did not taste as usual. It was tasteless. What's wrong with me (I was thinking...)? Why can't I taste the ice-cream properly? Something wrong with my tongue? Why is it tasteless? First time ever! Maybe I am too sad about the result :(

Don't worry, I will be fine! Be tough, Rachel!

1 comment:

Kay said...

As long as you have tried your best, it is good enough! Gambateh!