Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007

It has been ages I haven't been able to go online for blogging. Sorry for my disappearance for almost two months.
I am back to life with my brand new laptop ---> HP Pavilion dv2500t series.
I am so lucky that I got a 30% off coupon on any HP laptop!!! That's a good deal for a person who is eagerly seeking for money currently. Need to work harder next month!!


My 21st BIRTHDAY


I would like to give a BIG BIG HUG and a kiss for everyone who made my day such a special and memorable birthday! Sweet...everyone, especially my parents, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, my darling-Randy Beh, my sweeties-Cheng Yee, Yee Peng, Mei Yee and Jyy Huey, my current and former house mates: Eva and Kay Ying, and EVERYONE who wished me!
I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. Thank you for everything, I really appreciate every single thing from everyone of you. A sincere thank you from me!

MuacksSs!

No comments: