Thursday, October 18, 2007

scruMptiOUs Japanese Food

Have been craving for Jap food since my last visit to the nearest Japanese Restaurant in Des Moines, IA. I had a great time with my darling there for my belated birthday celebration and I fell in love with their services as well as the food there right away. I like the ambiance of the restaurant, it gives me a feeling of relaxation and a good place to enjoy Japanese food..

Restaurant: Appare Japanese Steakhouse
Address: 3769 NW 86th St, Urbandale IA

From my observation, I noticed that there are five sections in the restaurant. They have an ordinary dining place for individual, family, and business dinner. Then a sushi bar for sushi lovers! For those who would like to see some demonstrations while having dinner, they do offer a great place (a square table surrounded the stove) where a chef will demonstrate his cooking skills while serving his guests. The other two types of room are party room and the traditional Japanese Tatami room for gathering or any kind of celebrations respectively.

After falling in love on the first sight, my friends (Eva, Fred, Jenn Ho, Kay Ying, Randy and RuoQi) and I went there again on Monday (Oct 15, 2007). We had a Party Tray (full of delicious and FRESH sushi and sashimi), Spider Roll (soft shell crab roll), Kaki Fry (Oyster), Octopus Salad, Salmon Hibachi, Seafood Udon, Beef Glass Noodles and Plum Sake. Food are so lovely and tasty! Before I forget, we had Mochi ice-cream as the dessert of the night! That's just so great, a mouthful of refreshing Mochi ice-cream. There are five flavors - Red Bean, Strawberry, Mango, Vanilla and Green Tea. These are MUST-TRY items, if you plan to visit Appare Japanese Steakhouse for your next trip!


Overall, good services, good food, worth for the price you are going to pay, and it has an ambiance environment.

No comments: