Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To my pretty sister - Baby Tan

HAPPY 21st Birthday to Our Dearest Baby Tan



Hope our sweetie is doing good and enjoying her sweet 21st!
This is my second year not being able to celebrate your birthday with you back home; but i hope you got my birthday wishes through text messaging and also the card which is probably taking an airplane to Malaysia and sending it to your doorstep soon. Birthday present will be coming back when I go back Malaysia next time ya! Let's enjoy a piece of cheesecake first!


I just read Jyy Huey's blog and I found a picture of a pretty girl (hmm...should be pretty lady now...nyek nyek nyek...) holding a bouquet of flowers! That's just so sweet of Huey and her bf~!

Any special meaning and wishes for you during this special day?


It has been seven years of friendship...I just want to let you know that I really treasure this special friendship and also your companion all the time. Thanks for always be there to show me your greatest support and share the happiness with me all the time. I miss you, my dear yee peng.

Promise me you will take good care of yourself, take a rest even though you have tones of homeworks to work on, always face challenges with a smile and a strong determination. Friendship support is going two-sided. I will be here to support you and listen to you all the time. Take care.

HAppy birthday and may your dreams come true.


No comments: