Sunday, January 27, 2008

LEGO League Championship, NYC

I had a relaxing Saturday in NYC, finally free of works! I have been working all day from Monday through Friday, time to give myself a treat - ran away from the busy NYC and went to the Riverbank State Park at 145th Street, Manhattan.



I still remember my first LEGO from my dad at the young age, knowing nothing about robotics but to build my own sweet home using the LEGO.

By seeing all the genius kids in the stadium, how cute and smart they are. I know I am totally outdated and OLD.

Transforming a simple LEGO to a programmed robotic LEGO and complete all the required tests are just not what I thought of when I were young.

Thumbs up for the technology, coach, and students! You all are brilliant!


A Big Thanks to all the parents, supporters, sponsors, and organizers! They are so supportive and always give their best to the children without asking anything in return.

No comments: