Sunday, February 24, 2008


Chinese New Year Celebration in Malaysia


Happy Rat Year to everyone!

Yet another year staying far from home for this special celebration, CNY.
Here are some photos taken by my sister for her little princess in NY:
(Thank you, dear sister!)

Money Tree 金钱树


My sister, grandma and aunt


My cousin brothers and sisters (from the left): Kit, Wen Han, Pei Li, Wen Yao, and Pui Wan


Ang Pao time!!! BB Uncle, please do not forget to keep one big ang pao for me!


My Three Pretty Cousin Sisters (from the left): Melissa, Angelina, and Nicole


Pretty girl - Nicole


Poser - my cousin sister - Nicole


Chinese New Year Party at Golden Dragon Boat Restaurant!



Shark Fin Soup


京都骨


Steamed Fish, my favorite!


Seafood Pot with 山珍海味



家乡豆腐 Tofu


Ha...My dad never fail to serve his guests well. Such a caring host!


My lovely Mom and Dad! I love you!


My uncle, cousin brothers and sister


Happy Family


I miss all my family and relatives so much.
1st row from left: Singapore Aunt, Grandma, and My Mommy!
2nd row from left: Pei Li, 3rd Aunt, Singapore Uncle, Elsie Aunt, My Daddy, Sister, Yvonne Aunt & My Aunt
3rd row from left: Kong Uncle, Wen Yao, Wen Han & Fook Uncle



Nice and Tasty homemade jelly by my mom!

Close-up on the offerings. There are ang gu gui (chinese cuisine with green bean paste), fatt gou (cake - symbolize wealthiness), dumpling (symbolize wealthiness), fruits (each represents different good meanings), jelly and etc.

Everyone is waiting patiently for the praying session.

拜天公是福建人的传统礼仪。


Table setting for the praying session

Getting ready to 烧金纸


Miss my CNY Celebration back home! I must get home next year!

No comments: