Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow...It has been awhile not being able to update my personal blog...
There were tons of reasons to explain why it is not updated...
either lazy or too busy - surprisingly both are applicable to me!

Let's start with the July 4th Weekend ~
Woohoo...a long weekend - such a good news for everyone!
My boyfriend, uncle and his family, my colleagues, and friends went to Foxwood Family Camp Site for a 3days 3nights camping - friends gathering.


It was my first experience for not sleeping on my own bed but at the camp site/wood/forest, never ever for the last 21 years (hotel room is an exception). To be honest, it was hard to adapt to the environment at the camp site, especially the public bath house/rest room. It looks worn-out and DIRTY!! OMG...can you believe I actually bathed in the "special" bath house?

LEt's forget about it and move on to talk about my first water rafting experience...

Pocono Whitewater Rafting, PA - 45mins away from our camp site.


The experience is precious! Although it wasn't as challenging as the higher level rafting, it is a good way to train everyone's team work spirit! Rafting not only counts on individual physical fitness, but team work spirit as well. The whole team will never reach the destination if they are not working as a team.

My cousin and I were arguing with each other for the first part of the rafting session. We were disagreed with each other in the rafting way and we just can't move forward as fast as we supposed to. It made the rafting session harder than it should be.

Finally we came to an agreement and it worked out well!! We turned out to be one of the first 3 rafts to reach the destination, because of the true team spirit...

Good job and it was a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Wish I were there though :)