Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Devil Wears Prada ---> Ordinary Working Lady Wears Prada version

As usual, I took a train to Manhattan Midtown this morning. You will not surprise to see people reading books/magazines/newspapers, listening to Apple Ipod, playing PS game, having breakfast, chit-chatting, sleeping, day-dreaming, make-up, and CHANGING HEELS/SHOES for work!

Yes, I saw a lady wearing PRADA heels in the train! I wondered how much a pair of PRADA heels cost?! Here is my solution:


Original Price: 614 USD
Sales Price: 416 USD



Retail Price: 573 USD














Retail Price: 699 USD





Retail Price: 311 USD
(A pair of sandal as simple as this, cost you and me a fortune~!)

Unless I earn 100,000,000USD annually, I will never spend more than 200USD for a pair of shoes/heels.

My dream: I hope I will be no financial constraint by the age of 27.


Resource: http://www.raffaello-network.com

No comments: