Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yup...Finally made up my mind!

I woke up quite early this morning, thought of joining my uncle for the Taiwan Election News.
Well...I have to admit that I am not as enthusiastic as he does. He actually watched the whole Election process from midnight till 6:30 in the morning. He only had two hours slept before he sends his son to the tuition center in Manhattan at 8:30am.

Again, we paid a visit to our friend's house in New Jersey (NJ) before she leaves for H.K. I am glad to see her smile again with her blushing cheeks. She seems like she is getting better, yet getting sick of tasteless food, tones of medicines and supplements. Pity lady.

While getting sick of all these, I think she must be thankful to have all her good brother, sisters, brother-in-law, husband, son and friends who will always be there to take good care of her. Needless to worry much about things she used to take care of. I am so happy to see how helpful and friendly her siblings and family members are. They are so kind and their relationship is good! They can really be role models for anyone of us =)

Lastly, I wish her all the best in H.K. and come back to U.S. soon! We will miss you!


No comments: